Friday, November 13, 2009

The handmaid's Tale

I just found out that there was a Offred before the main character and she had hung herself by the light fixture. Why did she kill herself? Did it have something to do with meeting with the commander secretly? Is it foreshadowing what the main character is going to do later in the book? I think she his too strong to kill herself and she has too many unanswered questions about her family. I think this going to change her relationship with the commander though. She might stop seeing him secretly and work on planning her escape. Also what is up between her and Nick? Has forgotten about Luke and going to start something with Nick? I think it's too dangerous and if she does this, she is going to get caught. I am looking forward to see what is going to happend next.

No comments:

Post a Comment