Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Life is Precious...

Personally nature to me is a inhabitant where I can simply get away from the world. There is nothing compared to walking through the meadows at the base of Wilson completely alone given time to think and enjoy the mysterious beauty we are surrounded by.
In my opinion nature is always a luminous dynamic. For instance, you could live your entire life in Telluride Colorado, and never see ALL of the meadows tucked away at the mountains base, or even the hidden waterfalls. Perhaps this is why I love being in nature and surrounding myself with a unnamed challenge to explore and confine myself in. As well, the thought that life is a fragile gift is most known to me through nature. Nature teaches me that life is precious, and to focus on making every moment the best it can be...because you never know how fast the sun will go down.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,

    Thanks for sharing this! You write very movingly about your own experience in (and relationship to) Nature.

    ReplyDelete