Saturday, September 26, 2009

A new idea, a new direction...

I was going to bring Emerson back into our time, and have him make comments on life as we know it today, as many of my classmates were doing, but then I came across a different idea. I wrote about Emerson as talking to me directly, and not really saying anything new, but helping me to see something in a different light. I would post it, but I'm not sure about it yet. There are still somethings that need tweaking. I just thought that I would replenish my earlier post by actually blogging about a solid idea. The assignment says that we need to, in some way make the words relevant to an event in our lives, and as many of you have probably already heard me say, with college around the corner I am finally noticing the beauty of Telluride. This is what I wrote about, Emerson helping me truly see nature. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment